BM-8851PB… Brass base glass doorknob. Our octagonal clear glass doorknobs are high quality pressed glass knobs with solid brass bases. Dating back to the 1850s these knobs became more popular at the turn of the century. Rim of brass base folds over base of glass knob for secure grip. Silver foil under glass amplifies reflected light to show beautiful facets. Set includes 2 knobs, steel spindle and an Allen (hex) key for set-screw adjustment.
Check out our other GLASS DOOR HANDLES here!
- Brass base glass doorknob
- Knobs: 2-1/4″ in diameter
- Base of Shank: slightly less than 5/8″ in diameter.
- Spindle: Steel with Zinc Plate
- Solid Brass Base
- Sold as a set (2 knobs, steel spindle and an Allen (hex) key)